Friday, April 11, 2008

The Long Awaited Pictures

Believe it or not I finally updated our blog!! Below is a slide show of our house. There aren't any pictures of the outside or the family room. maybe I'll post those in about 6 months. J/K I'll try and post them soon. Brett and I are doing well. We are both working a ton and Brett is super busy with school. Besides that, there is nothing to report. Hopefully, we will get the landscaping in our back yard done by the end of the month so we can bring our little doggie home.

7 comments:

Team Harris said...

YEA!!!! I knew it would be awesome! I love everything about it....especially the Twilight series in the foyer. :) So pretty, good work.

Erin said...

Stefani!
I'm so glad you posted! Your house pictures are so cute! It looks like the pictures you see when people are trying to see their house. You are so good at decorating!
Love,
Erin

Megan and Shawn said...

Yea! Its about time! I love the house and the way you've decorated. You'll have to keep updating us with pics. Hope you are doing good.

Denise and Brandon said...

Yeah! Your house is beautiful. I'm excited to finally be able to see your blog. Glad to see you're doing well.

Audie and Candice said...

Good job decorating!! I need to come see it in person!!

Kyle&Tonya said...

Wow Steph you house is Beautiful! Can't wait till we get to that stage...and I totally agree with everyone else, you did an AWESOME job decorating!

Anonymous said...

love the house, how great to have a place of your own you can decorate!!! My favorite part is that way cute sign!!!!