Brett's parent's have a a dirt road behind their house and while we were there 10 of their neighbors cows got out and came down the road to the Garner's. Then the cows ran out onto Ray Road and split up. Half went toward Val Vista and the rest headed toward Lindsay. So we all jumped in our cars to try and round them up. Traffic had to pretty much stop because the cows were running all over the street! Then the cops showed up to make sure no one hit a cow and to help us round them up.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mothers Day!!
Today we went out to Brett's parent's house in Gilbert because his brother was calling from his mission in South Africa. He is doing well and it was good to talk to him.
Brett's parent's have a a dirt road behind their house and while we were there 10 of their neighbors cows got out and came down the road to the Garner's. Then the cows ran out onto Ray Road and split up. Half went toward Val Vista and the rest headed toward Lindsay. So we all jumped in our cars to try and round them up. Traffic had to pretty much stop because the cows were running all over the street! Then the cops showed up to make sure no one hit a cow and to help us round them up.
This is after half of the cows were rounded up and we got them to go back down the dirt road. I felt like I should be on a horse and have a lasso.
Brett's parent's have a a dirt road behind their house and while we were there 10 of their neighbors cows got out and came down the road to the Garner's. Then the cows ran out onto Ray Road and split up. Half went toward Val Vista and the rest headed toward Lindsay. So we all jumped in our cars to try and round them up. Traffic had to pretty much stop because the cows were running all over the street! Then the cops showed up to make sure no one hit a cow and to help us round them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a memorable Mothers Day! Sounds like a herd of fun! If you want to check out our families blog we'd love for you to be apart of it. Just send me your email address and I'll invite you! younglowes@cox.net
I'm glad so many family members have blogs now, it's so great to keep up with how everyone is doing.
Hahaha! That is awesome. What a funny thing to have happened. I love the pic of Rocky 2 :)
It is about time you got around to blogging!! I love love LOVE your house, it is so cute! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well.
Phirf you would make a killer cowgirl! I love that I live in Iowa, yet you are the one herding cattle out of the backyard!! Love it.
your blog has been private for a long time. I decided to click on it from Alison's blog and not only are you not private, but our blog is on your list! I'm adding you! You look soooo great! Love technology!
Steph Gabbitas
Post a Comment