Friday, October 24, 2008

An additon and lots of Cordie

So I love October! The weather has been perfect. It's cool enough that we turned off our air and we open windows during the day. I had my birthday on the 17th and it was perfect. Brett got me roses, I got a massage, went to lunch with my friend, ate tons of ice cream and Brett took me clothes shopping!

















We recently had an addition to the family. Rocky III! I'll tell you the delivery story. I was at Wal-mart and I got distracted and somehow ended up by the pet stuff. I saw Rocky III and knew it was time. It was a little rough but I was able to get him to the register okay to pay for him. I had to drive my self home but I did fine and I was feeling good enough to fill up his bowl with water and put him in it. All before Brett even got home!

Now here are just some random pictures I've been meaning to post. The first couple are of Cordie at my parent's house. They just got new carpet and I didn't want to take any chances that she night have an accident.


This is Cordie's Halloween costume! I wasn't going to dress her up but my sister Alison told me that her son Preston was going to be Winnie the Pooh and Brigham and Caleb were dressing up as honey bees and I saw this honey bee costume and I couldn't resist!

5 comments:

ALYN said...

Hey Coz!
That's a very cute bee costume on your dog! Fun stuff.

Life as a Greenstreet said...

That's so cute...and those are the darn sweetest babies! Good delivery story. Birth is so amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

you're hilarious, diapering the dog now are we??

Erin said...

I'm glad you suvived the arrival of your new "baby". If only real birth were that easy...go to the store pick one out take it home! I can't believe you dress up your dog! I guess he really is like a kid! That bee costume is very cute. It was good to see you and happy belated birthday from your favorite cousin.

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Late Happy Birthday!!!! YOu are looking cute as ever and what a sweet husband you have too!