Tuesday, December 8, 2009

5 months old

We got our family pictures taken so here is a sample.
Grace
HollandThis one of the girls is my favorite!

8 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

OH Phirf! Grace and Holland are BEAUTIFUL! And um, are you sure you had 2 babies? You look GREAT!!! I love the pics especially of you and Brett holding the girls in the air. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pics! Wow I don't know how you tell those two apart! How would you even know if you mixed them up?

Meedy said...

The pictures are so adorable. You look amazing too! The pictures are so artistic...just like you! The girls are getting so big.

jjediehl said...

What a cute family. Thanks for posting the pictures. All of you are adorable. Love Aunt Jere

Scott and Cheryse said...

Love the pictures!!

Kori said...

I think you give Erin hope that she can do it! Very cute family.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE these pictures!! You really do look incredible. You'll have to tell me your secrets in about 5 months, after my little guy gets here :) Pretty babies. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I jus created a blog 4 myself.. heres my address so u can add me cause I no idea how 2 do this yet lol :-)... have a great day! teeamarie.blogspot.com