Friday, May 30, 2008

Hangin' with the Boys!

On Fridays I go over to my sister Alison's and watch her boys so she can take a nap. Preston is 2 and her twins are 8 weeks. Here are some pictures from today.

Caleb & Brigham
Caleb

Brigham Preston in the birdcage, he liked it I promise.

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a good sister! It's been fun to watch my nieces and nephews. I watch Spencer fairly often. Soon to be more often I am sure now that I'll be home too. It's fun because then they get to know you. Spencer always smiles when he sees me and he got upset the last time I left. Awww I feel so wanted. It's a lot less work than having them full time. We'll see how I do with that after September.

Megan and Shawn said...

What a good aunt - putting the kids in a cage! The twins are adorable. So when is your big announcement??

Sarah Gessel said...

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in the cage
- The Smashing Pumpkins