Friday, June 13, 2008

Rocky 2, Dec. 23, 2007- June 12, 2008
















Yesterday we had a loss in the Garner house. Rocky 2 died in his bowl during the night. For those of you who were not able to attend the burial, we posted a video of the ceremony.



Rocky 3 coming soon...

14 comments:

Audie and Candice said...

How sad..:( Blaise wants to keep watching the flushing part.

Bart and Kellie said...

Phirf! I hadn't seen your blog yet, I knew you had one, but could never get it to come up! I'm so excited. Its so fun to see you guys, and congrats on the house (sorry about Rocky II).

Erin said...

Pretty interesting post...is it bad that I was amused by it. I flushed a lot of fish in my childhood, I haven't had one since. Have you looked at my blog yet? Sorry Rocky is gone.

The Lowes said...

Hi Guys this was by far the funniest video I've seen yet, totally worthy of you tube! Can't wait to see how cute Rocky III is. You were very brave Stef!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Death is difficult...let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

My Everythings said...

LOOVED, loved loooved the burial video. You should go into acting phirf! Sorry about Rocky. :(

Megan and Shawn said...

That is hilarious! Seriously I love it! Thanks for sharing the video, and rest in peace Rocky 2!

Scott and Cheryse said...

Thanks for letting us be at the "flush" of your dear fish Rocky II.

Jenny said...

Drop, then flush. Duh stef! Brigham and I send our condolences for the loss of dear Rocky 2. See ya at the reunion.

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Hey Stef, it's your cousin, Brooke. Nice to see you in blogland...sorry about the fish. I don't have any pets...so I don't have any to lose, but that looked difficult. This is a great way to stay in touch...hope to "hear" from you soon.

hiltonblogger said...

THIS WAS THE COOLEST BURIAL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

sorry about your fish Stef

Nelson Family said...

Hi there! Sorry about the death of Rocky2, but that was really really funny. Stephanie! You are so brave to do the honor of flushing him down the toilet. Props to you!

Hope you both are doing well. We miss you both a ton!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I am SERIOUSLY sick of checking on your dead fish....are you over it yet, move on and start posting. :)

Marina said...

I am sorry about Rocky II. Losing a fish can be really hard. I had one I lost named "Spawn of Salmon!" How are you, by the way! I just found your blog through Tanya's! It's been awhile!