If you couldn't tell it's actually not real grass, it's that artificial turf stuff. So we never have to mow, water or pull weeds! It is just such a small area and we didn't have a lawn mower and we didn't want to put in a sprinkler system...so fake grass!
Now that we have grass instead of dirt we can bring our dog Cordie home!! My parents have been letting her live at their house for about 3 years now, just until we finished school, got a house, put the landscaping in, installed a doggie door...you know, just for a little while. We decided it was finally time to bring her home. I'm not going to post any pictures of Cordie yet because we took her camping and she got all kinds of stuff stuck in her fur so pretty much just shaved her.
For the past 2 weeks we've practically been shoving her through the doggie door to get her to use it. When she's desperate enough she'll come in through the doggie door but she won't go outside through it without a little shove from us. When her hair grows out more I post some pics of her.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Fact, we have grass. Fact, we have a dog.
We finally got grass put in our back yard! Here are a few pics. For those of you who haven't ever been to our house you'll see I wasn't kidding when I said our backyard is small!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Stef,
I think that we want fake grass now. Mostly because the regular grass here sucks and we also don't have a mower, and we don't like yard work. Sounds like a win-win-win situation.
Wow! You went post crazy! I like the pictures of the yard. It looks really good. You look right at home at girl's camp. Ah the memories. It was good to see you at the pic nic. We still need to get together for games or dinner or something.
I would consider a trade. I like the thought of not sweating profusely in the sun to get 3 rocky lots mowed every two weeks! I remind myself why grandpa kept the field turned over with the tractor:)
Too bad that stuff is so exspensive or I would put in throughout of backyard. I think we could put in a pool for that price. Looks great! Welcome home Cordilious!
Post a Comment