The trip consisted of eating, games, holding the twins, playing on the water slide, paintball, riding quads, scrap booking, watching movies outdoors, horse shoe competition, canoing on the pond, catching frogs, a Darger family talent show and so much more!
Brett and I finally got to use our tent that we got for Christmas! Notice the little doggie tent attached to the back, pretty sweet! Cordie liked it at night until it started thundering then she jumped on top of our sleeping bags. Brett didn't love that part.
Here's my brother Spencer and my dog Cordie hangin' in the rain, there was singing too.
My grandparents also bought an awesome water slide thingy. Loads of fun!...it would have been funner if the hose water wasn't so cold!
Overall, the reunion was awesome and it was fun to see my peeps, but I was way sad everyone couldn't come.
1 comment:
HOw come you didnt post the photo I have of you in your swimsuit...you know like the one I have of you on my blog??? haha
Post a Comment