
Hopefully the captions help. So first, yes it took us over a year to get pregnant but I never took any fertility meds. All we ended up needing was 2 months worth of ovulation tests. (I am so done peeing on sticks.) Second, yes, my sister that lives by me just had twins 8 months ago. I totally thought the Dr was joking because what are the odds that I would have twins (apparently 1 in 80) and my sister JUST had twins and he is her Dr too.
I had to beg Brett for weeks to come to the appointment with me and he finally decided the day before that he would come. It's a good thing because I don't think he would have believed me otherwise. When the Dr told us I started laughing, shaking & crying. My next appointment is in a month and I get to have an ultrasound every month to make sure both babies are growing. (both...because I'm having two! It's still unreal!) I'll try and be better about updating!
28 comments:
YAY! Congratulations! That is so exciting!
I do think the floating fetuses are a bit creepy!
But I like the ultrasound! Congrats on the pregnancy, and the twins! I think you should plan to have them on my birthday, July 17. Looks like that's about 40 weeks, right?
Wow! That would be shocking to have twins. My Mom already left me a voicemail last night. I think she secretly wants twin grandbabies. Best wishes with your pregnancy, and hope everything goes well for you.
Oh my gosh Phirf....that is amazing! I got chills reading about your great news. I am so so so happy for you and hope you start feeling better really soon. Keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YAY for you guys!
OH MY GOODNESS! I am so excited for you! Kip wanted twins so bad. He'll be so jealous. Did you know that Nicole from hygiene is having twins also! She just found out too. CRAZY! Oh man I am so excited...can you tell? I hope all goes well for you and I hope you post all of those fun ultrasound pictures. Can't wait to see more!
Oh my gosh...that's all I could say. Can you believe it?? congrats. Hopefully you'll have two boys also and allion will give you all her twin boy clothes!!! Way excited for you!!!!!
OH MY GOSH! MY CHIN IS ON THE FLOOR! Congrats! Holy Cow, you and Ali, that is not heard of very often. Good luck!
twins!!! This is so COOL!!! My mom called me and told me right away! Twins! That's a doosey for the first babies! Congrats!
Congratulations! That is a big update. That will be fun for your kids to have Anson and Tenille's baby to play with. And now Allison won't be the only cousin with kids. It's pretty crazy that you're having twins.
That's awesome and crazy! You AND Alison?? Unbelieveable. What a great exciting time! I would secretly love to have twins next time I'm brave enough to try this again....not sure if I should say that outloud or not.
Congrats again...the most amazing thing about life is being a parent.
I am so excited for you. You will be a great mom!!
PHIRF!!! AHHHH! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it, but I can and I'm somewhere between laughing and dying that you are having twins. You will be great! What lucky babies to be coming to you. Keep updating - I'm so happy for you guys!
I remember your Mom telling me that she prayed to have twins. Well, prayers are answered the blessing is coming to her daughters. We're very happy for you Stefani and Brett, you'll be awesome parents. Keep us all posted. Love and take care. Aunt Jere
Wow! That is so wonderful! Congratulations! We miss you both...and come your do date there will be more of your family to miss!
Stephanie, give Brett hugs from both Ryan and I and ask him to do the same from us to you! We love you! Congrats again! Wonderful news!
I still cant believe it! I am really hoping for girls (for selfish reasons of course) My Callie needs cousins to hang with and they will only be 6 months apart I bet. Go GIRL POWER! Congrats, we are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! What amazing news! I am thrilled for you and your family. Your mom must be in heaven! Do you know if they are identical or fraternal yet? Best wishes with the pregnancy.
Well maybe you know a little bit what your in for since Alison just had her boys and you helped a lot. I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy.
Has the shock worn off a little yet? I am still so excited for you... and a little scared! You will do great with twins though I'm sure. The floating babies may look a little weird but I always liked seeing what they look like (they'll look less weird as they grow over time), plus it's so fun to see 2 of them floating around in there. Oh the name possibilities...two girls, two boys, a boy and a girl. The tricky part about twins is the names have to kind of go together but not too much depending on your preferences. I can't wait to meet them and it's still so far away!
We are sooooo excited to play with those babies! We are also so excited that it is you and not us having twins!:)
Twins wow! Congrats! I secretly want to have twins. That is so neat.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so jealous! Please bless I get to have twins too :)
OH MY GOSH!!! congrats!! Do you know that Nicole is having twins too?!?! psycho!! I'm so excited for you!
Oh my gosh! First Nicole, now you. I'm so excited for you. Congratulations! I'm jealous...you're going to be where I'm at (two kids) but you only have to go through the pregnancy once!
Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing. I can't believe 2 sets of twins! Your parents must be thrilled!
It was so great to see you guys before Christmas. You look great! Are you feeling better? Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! You need to come visit before you never get to leave the house again :)
Oh my gosh! Serves me right for not checking blogs more! I can't believe you are having twins! That is amazing. It will be so nice to have your sister as a reference :)
Hey, That is pretty cool to see two babies in the ultrasound. Anyway, it was fun hanging out with you guys this last weekend. Thanks for being so great. Keep us updated on how things go for you and the babies.
Kai and Clarissa
OKAY - SO TO ALL YOUR READERS OUT THERE..... THis family is LAME about BLogging!!! THey are having 2 girls incase anyone is wondering if they fell off the face of the earth!
Stefani- I happen to know you have more stuff to update. I heard from your mom you know the genders of the babies... I won't spoil it but get posting mama! Never mind I saw that Heather already did a spoiler!
Post a Comment