I'm 19 weeks today and feelin' it. I'll take a good belly pic on Sunday when I actually get ready for the day.
Other happenings that I have failed to post-
On January 31st I ran the half marathon I had been training for. I started training before I got pregnant or I wouldn't have done it. I was 17 week along so it wasn't bad. I had a little belly but the sickness and throwing up was over. I ran with my sister, Alison, or she ran with me. She could have done it soooo much faster but she decided to stay with me. She also talked my dad, mom and 13 yr old brother into training and running. She is quite the motivator. Our great husbands even came out and cheered for us at the finish line.
My sister Megan got married on January 2nd to Nathan Russell, who grew up in the same ward as Brett and my sister Alison's husband, Mike. They are living in St. George now going to Dixie.
We gave the blue one to Megan and Nate and found its replacement on Craig's list. It was a pretty sweet deal.
Last but not least, our peach tree is blossoming! There are even more blossoms since I took the picture last week! I have never been able to keep any plant alive so the fact that our tree is growing is an exciting event. Now we just need to wait and see if we actually get peaches. Brett claims that it is growing because of him and because he grew up on a farm. I've never see him out there taking care of the tree. We'll call it a group effort.

6 comments:
Whoa big post! I'm so happy for you having girls. I bet Natalie can't even contain herself. I can realate to husbands being picking and indecisive. It's so hard to agree. If it was just you naming them it would be so much easier.
-I am so impressed you ran a half-marathon when you're about half way done being pregnant! I have to say the whole time I'm running I just keep thinking "This is painful and boring." I'm impressed your parents and Jacob did it too! Whoo hoo! That was nice of Alison to stay with you.
-That's exciting that you got new couches. I love getting new house stuff.
I am so proud of you for posting!!!! I can not wait for Thing 1 and Thing 2 to arrive. Callie is ready for some partners in crime girly style.
Hi Stefani and Brett,
We were so happy to hear your news. It's nice for your parents to have girls and boys. How fun, take care. Love Aunt Jere
Congrats on two pink babies! Baby girls are so fun. I secretly want twin girls next time I have a baby. Good luck in the naming department. Can't wait to hear what you come up with.
And, you're a beast for running a half marathon pregnant!
Ahhh! Such a fun update.. I live for your posts. Do you have any favorite names? I'll help you pick.. My husband is going to be difficult to work with too. I've been working on names my whole life, it's weird that he hasn't. And he even had the advantage of knowing what his last name would always be :) Way to go on the half.. that's awesome. And, Megan is NOT old enough to get married.
I love those trees on the wall. Where'd ya get them?
Also, congrats on the girls! Names, I would say give them different first initials, and maybe the 2nd one born can be first alphabetically! I like twin names that sound good together, but aren't too too alike!
I'm so excited for you! I'm sure they'll be darling.
Post a Comment