Monday, July 13, 2009

What we've been doing...

The girls are 3 weeks old now. Grace is in the Green and Holland is wearing the Hot pink. Oh, we are so clever! Grace is doing her 'O' face.














Getting their nails painted red & pink so we can tell them apart.


















We are teaching them to hold their pacifiers in because they fall out every 2 seconds.



























The Grandmas. Good thing there are 2 babies.









14 comments:

Heather said...

Oh how cute! They are so tiny. I just want to eat them up. And can I say that you look amazing?? Way to go Stef! You look happy.

Mollie Lawrence said...

Look @ those happy grandmas:)
I love the nail polish! They are toooooo cute.....you don't look sleep deprived in the least!

Erin said...

They are so cute! You look so great Stefani! I'm impressed you're even getting out of the house at this stage! Hopefully they aren't too good at getting their fingers in their mouths yet with all that nail polish! Babies are so bad at keeping their pacifiers in. I can't wait to meet them!! You'll have to let me bring you lunch someday, and I expect to see your house messy and you must be in your pjs! I know it's hard to have people visit when you have new babies so I'm trying to make it sound easy!

dina marie said...

Stef, keep the pictures coming. It's the only way I can keep up with your family. You look so great!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I LOOOOVE that you painted their nails! Cutest mom ever :) Looks like you're having fun and adjusting well. You'll have to coach me when our twins come (not an announcement, just a wish)!

jjediehl said...

Can't wait to meet your adorable daughter's in person, but until then keep those pictures coming. We love them. You do look great Stefani, Brett looks good too. Love Aunt Jere

The Lowes said...

So cute, congratulations guys! I can't wait to hold them.

Lindsay said...

You look great Stefani! Hope things continue to go well. They are adorable.

My Everythings said...

You look amazing Phirf! The are soo adorable.

My Everythings said...

Oh yeah. I love their names by the way.

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

Hey there brett just came accross your blog. You guys look so cute with your happy family . your your girls are adorable! I wish you and stephaniethe best take care Maegen (Anderson) Cruz.

BritCosplay said...

Soooo cute! So are these colors permanent for classification of each girls? That is so cute that you paint their finger nails. keep the pictures coming!

Kori said...

I recently discovered with Tanner that those soothie pacifiers are impossible to hold in when their little so I tried some others that have more shape, like a ball on the end. They work like magic and he loves them. Erin and I need to come visit, I have some cute little dresses for you from Jesse and Mindy.

Kyle&Tonya said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!! HOW CUTE!!! I can't believe how fun yet how hard it would be to have twins. You do look great! I have to agree with Kori...the other kind of pacifiers with a ball on the end worked a lot better at staying in, Maelie loves hers and had no problem keeping it in. I would LOVE to come visit sometime...Where are you living...I think I remember reading you guys were in queen creek, but I can't remember for sure.