I certainly can't tell them apart. :) They are beautiful. I hate being here in Idaho and missing out on all the good stuff going on. I wanna come home.
So cute Stef! I'm glad I've got to see them twice now. You're an adorable mom. & I love the headbands!!!
I love that you are taking so many pictures of them. I love pictures!
I too love the pictures. Keep them coming. I think of your family often and hope everyone is well and happy. Love Aunt Jere
I just found your blog, you should've told me you had one! Such cute pictures, I can't believe they're already 2 months old!
They are BEAUTIFUL! We miss you all!
They take such good pictures!!! What good little girls!
They are so precious, I agree, I can't tell them apart. How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I certainly can't tell them apart. :) They are beautiful. I hate being here in Idaho and missing out on all the good stuff going on. I wanna come home.
So cute Stef! I'm glad I've got to see them twice now. You're an adorable mom. & I love the headbands!!!
I love that you are taking so many pictures of them. I love pictures!
I too love the pictures. Keep them coming. I think of your family often and hope everyone is well and happy. Love Aunt Jere
I just found your blog, you should've told me you had one!
Such cute pictures, I can't believe they're already 2 months old!
They are BEAUTIFUL! We miss you all!
They take such good pictures!!! What good little girls!
They are so precious, I agree, I can't tell them apart. How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment