These pictures are so sweet! Did you buy her dresses or did your mom make them! Do you take all of their "photograph" type pictures? If you do I just wanted to tell you they look great!
One of the girls has eyes like their aunt natalie. I was just looking and hanging pictures of when she was a baby....and she looks alot like her! They are too cute!
3 comments:
These pictures are so sweet! Did you buy her dresses or did your mom make them! Do you take all of their "photograph" type pictures? If you do I just wanted to tell you they look great!
Aww! I bet it is so much fun shopping for them and matching their outfits!
One of the girls has eyes like their aunt natalie. I was just looking and hanging pictures of when she was a baby....and she looks alot like her! They are too cute!
Post a Comment