Sunday, June 27, 2010

No way it's been a year!

Grace and Holland turned 1 year old on the 22nd! The past year has gone by so fast. There have been a lot of hard times but even more fun times! The vidoe is just pictures from their first year put to music. It's about 7 minutes long.

Grace took her first steps on her own on their birthday and Holland took hers today!

One of my favorite things that the girls do is the actions to the song Popcorn Poping. I have a video that I'll post later and pictures of them eating their cake.

Another one of my favorite things is that I don't look like this anymore...

I was only smiling because I knew I was being induced the next day.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad you posted something! I cannot believe it has been a year already. Max & Kate are fast approaching a year too and it seems like just yesterday we were both working at Dr. D's! h

Happy Birthday! Your girls are beautiful. I love their hair. Hope you are well. :)

dina marie said...

I loved this post! The video is awesome. Thank you for sharing it. Your girls are so darling and I think you and Brett are pretty amazing parents. Keep the posts coming. Thanks for coming to Bree's baby shower. I love how supportive everyone in the family is of each other. I miss that in Idaho, so it's good to be back for a while. Love you.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday girls! They are adorable. Glad you all are doing well.

Suzanne said...

Stefani that is such a cute video! I loved "the end". Your babies are just adorable! Happy birthday!

Halo BW said...

Nice post!

https://www.cipldev.com/2020/11/syarat-dapat-pinjaman-tanpa-jaminan.html