Here are the pictures from the girls 1st birthday!
I made the girls their own cakes so they could eat it with their hand. It was my first time decorating a cake besides just a frosting one in a 9x13 pan. I should have had a practice run. I am way embarassed how they turned out and I almost didn't post the pictures with the cakes. So let's just focus on the girls and not comment on the cakes. Good.
Brett and Holland opening a baby doll.
Grace (standing) & Holland (sitting)
Grace
Holland
Natalie giving Grace a kiss.
Here is Grace and Noah. She almost always has something in her mouth.
Here is the popcorn popping video. The girls get distracted so they both don't do actions the whole time.
5 comments:
Aww...Happy Birthday Grace and Holland!!! They are adorable, and so are the cakes!
The cakes are wonderful...nothing to be embarrassed about! I loved birthdays when my kids were young. It is such a fun age. Loved the video. Tomorrow morning I get to be a grandma like your mom! Yay!
Yay! How fun! They are growing up so fast! They are both so adorable!
You are brave to keep them in their clothes for the cakes. For both our boys we stripped them down to their diapers with plastic underneath to catch the mess. They are such pretty girls! Was there a picture of Tanner laying with them towards the beginning of the video?
Nice post!
https://www.cekaja.com/pinjaman-online
Post a Comment