Here is an update from July until now. It doesn't include pictures from a trip Brett and I took to New York in September. That needs a whole post to itself.
July- 13 months old

During Garner Family Pictures
August- 14 months old
My sister Alison with her twins, Caleb and Brigham, Me with Grace and Holland, and our cousin Erin with her twins, Oliver and Abigail.
Playing at Grandma Garner's. Holland left, Grace right.
September- 15 months old
The girls 1st Diamond Back game. During the game they showed us on the jumbo tron and we won a gift card to the team shop so we bought baseball hats for the girls. Learning to fold our arms for prayer or just to look gangster. Holland left, Grace right.
Halloween-The party was Disney theme so we were Sleeping Beauty, Prince Phillip and the blue (Grace) and pink (Holland) fairies.
November- 17 months old
Playing at Grandma Garner's. Holland left, Grace right.
Grace
Natalie and Grace- Grace loves sitting on Natalie's table.
Holland hot pink, Grace green
5 comments:
I am so happy you posted!!! It is fun seeing the girls and how much they have changed. I love all the pictures. You certainly have a beautiful family. Yay for the nursery! I remember those countdown days. :)
Yay! I love all the photos! I too can remember the nursery countdown. That will be a happy day!
your girls are ADORABLE! i cant get over how cute they are! i love the picture of them for the garner family pictures! their eyes are really cute/pretty in that one! so happy you posted! love you!
**bAiLeY rAe**
It was great to see you and the girls yesterday! They are sooo cute! Tanner made it through 1 hour and 20 minutes of Nursery, oh well gotta start somewhere.
love the picture updates. They are soooo cute.
Post a Comment