Sunday, February 22, 2009

20 Weeks

I'm 20 weeks along so technically I am more than half way because there is no way I am going to 40 weeks! The Dr said 3 weeks early is normal so we are planning on the end of June!

13 comments:

Mollie Lawrence said...

20 weeks with twins! I am SOOO excited for you guys! You look great!

The Clarks said...

You look hot! me and my mom think you look so great!

Brittany said...

Super cute! Congrats on the twin girls!

Meedy said...

YOU LOOK SOOOO CUTE PREGNANT!

kelly said...

i can't believe you are already at 20 weeks, with TWINS!!! you look absolutely beautiful. <3

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

You are so adorable! I still can't believe you did a half marathon.. You are my idol. Well, you always have been.

Nate and Kristen said...

Hey Stefani! I found your blog through Elisabeth. This is Kristen (Olsen) Brinson! Congratulations! Twins...wow! You look great. Email me at kristenlee83@yahoo.com so that I can invite you to view my blog!

Call Commotion said...

You look sooo good!! I feel like I was much bigger than you and you are having 2 - not just one! You look great!

Kori said...

Thanks for coming to my Birthday party on Friday, it was so good to see you guys. You are one cute pregnant lady.

brentanderrin said...

congrats!!! two girls... are you so excited! i am so excited for you!!! well... we are moving back up to the states on march 7th... i dont want to write a novel here so i will write you an email soon... congrats again... and yeah... because i will get to see you more often now!!!

My Everythings said...

Awwwww, Phirf! You look great. With 5 days to go, I cannot imagine being pregnant with twins at this point!!!!
keep the pictures and updates coming.
Love you.

Scott and Cheryse said...

You look so cute!! I still can't believe you are having twins!! Girls are the best!!!!

Kyle&Tonya said...

Congrats!! You seriously look tiny for having twins! I'm excited for you both though!...We may need to hang out with our girls sometime if our move to AZ actually goes through...still waiting on a job. Take care of yourself!