For now I'll just post pics of my growing belly! I am 29 weeks in these pictures. On Saturday then I will only have 7 weeks left! It's going by really fast now! Today was my last day of work. It was sad but it will be nice to get everything done that I have been putting off. Like the babies room!
I went to my doctors appt today and one of the babies is actually ahead of schedule. One is 3 lbs 10 ounces and the other is 2 lbs 12 ounces. I have been going to appts once a month but now I am going to start going every 2 weeks. I love that I get an ultrasound every time and I can see the babies moving around. Right now they are both feet down and I'm not sure what they are kicking down there but it just feels awkward and slightly painful. But I'm glad they ARE kicking.
I had my glucose tolerance test today and the girls taking my blood asked me what I was having. When I said twin girls she said, "Oh good your having two! I wasn't going to say anything but I was thinking your huge!". Thanks. Now just take my blood and let me waddle out of here.
13 comments:
You look great Phirf! Cute outfit too. :)
Is it Roxy brand? haha, jk.
I can't believe you only have 7 weeks to go! Any headway in the name department?
Stef - you look so cute! Good luck with everything!
AAAA! you are so adorable! I know a lady who as as big as having twins, but only had one huge 11 lb baby! have fun being cute and pregnant.
I'm glad you were able to stop working so early, smart idea. Your body will thank you, so get some rest. Less than a month until I'm due, but who knows when he'll come.
You are one of THE most beautiful pregnant women ever! I can't believe you're having twins!! So crazy :) Thanks for the update, it's fun to live vicariously!
you are the cutest pregnant lady! Love you steph! Grandma and I enjoyed the blog, can't wait to see more:)
YOur darling...imagine those comments when you are just having ONE. Welcome to my world
Sorry I had a typo in the last post so I deleted it. I just wanted to say I think you look great. I don't know why people think it's okay to make comments about size when you're pregnant. Enjoy your last "Vaction" before your lifelong job as a mom starts! I'm so excited to meet the twins! Are you going to have a shower soon?
I think you look great! Some people just don't know how to think before they speak to pregnant women. I hated being at work. Even when you're pregnant, no woman wants to hear that she looks BIG. A lot of people asked if I was carrying twins...I wasn't, so I really didn't like hearing that. So you just have to ignore some comments. I hope your pregnancy continues to go well!
You look adorable! I wish I could see you in person!
oh gosh, steph....you look FANTASTIC!!!! i can't believe you are really getting that close!! i'm pretty sure, and i think dina marie can tell you that i looked about your size when i was like 4 months along...hehehee. i was just the biggest pregnant lady you EVER did see! people would ask me if i was having twins...i'd be like, "i wish"...hahaha, or NOT!! hmmmm....in any case, you look beautiful, and we are WAYYY excited for you guys. love ya. <3
I'm so excited for you!! Almost there! Where exactly do you live...we'd love to come visit sometime. In case you don't know yet, we moved to Chandler, Arizona! :) yea for the heat! :)Let me know.
tonyacrane@gmail.com
Post a Comment