Brett and his parents
Brett and my parents
Brett put a watermelon in his shirt and I think we were about the same size. Then he took the watermelon out of his shirt and I was still fat. :(
I'm 33 weeks so only about 4 weeks left! I have an appointment on Thursday so I'll have more info about the size of the babies and how they are doing.

I just thought this picture was super cute! It's my nephew, Caleb, after we went swimming and he is hugging his doggie.
12 comments:
Congratulations to both of you. I know that school is a combined effort and I am so glad it is done for you. Stef, you look amazing! It was so good to see you at Emilee's wedding. It was a quick trip but I loved being in the temple with everyone. We will be thinking about you in the coming weeks. Don't forget to post after your appointment this week. Love to you both.
That's a success! Congrats on the graduation:)
The picture of Caleb is too cute! Love the watermelon comparison:) Can't wait to meet the new baby girls:)
I'd say you look fabulous for almost 34 weeks! Congrats to Brett too! Big check of the ol' life list and soon to be another is those 2 girlies.
Have Brett give me a call...we ran into each other a few weeks back and did not share contact info...
Brian
brianpeterson343@hotmail.com
Congrats Bret - and Phirf you look GREAT!!! Honestly for having 2 little ones, you are smoking hot. We can't wait to hear more. Good luck with the next few weeks.
Stef you look amazing! I cannot believe that you are having twins! I am so excited that you decided to name one Katie and the other one Dewey. So cool. Ha! Anyway, Brett...congrats on the graduating! But I think you have a weight problem based on the one picture...maybe sit-ups?
Congrats! It is so fun to be done with his bachelors degree! One more checked of the list!Oh the watermelon pic is hilarious!
Thanks for sending your blog address our way. It was great talking Friday night. Good luck again with the pregnancy. Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girls when they arrive.
YOU look awesome! I can't wait to hear about the birth. I hope it all goes well for you. miss you.
Congratulations on graduation. We still need to work out some workout schedule, Brett. Stef! Clarissa feels so bad she missed your baby shower. Our entire house was sick that weekend. She has some cute outfits and a gift card for you still here. Hopefully we can get it to you before the girls come. We are heading for Utah for the rest of the week but we will catch up with you as soon as we get back.
Kai, oh yea love the watermelon pic also. Brett really does need to start working out again.
Stef I need at least one more post before you're crazy busy/tired with babies! Has Brett found a different job or what are his plans now that he's a big graduate? Love the watermelon pict. I want nursery pictures and a pregnancy update. I can't wait for you to have the babies!
Looking forward to the arrival of those baby girls! Maybe I'll even get to see them, since I'll be in AZ during parts of July...
Post a Comment