Perfect! Congratulations, I am so happy everything went well and that Stef you are super mom carrying them for so long and growing some decent size babies!
Congratulations! They are about the same size as Charlotte (5lbs 5oz) and you had two! THey are darling! I can't wait to hear the birth details. Maybe I can come see them sometime but I know how overwhelmed you are going to be. Good luck!
yeah! i just got chills... congratulations! i remember so well, the feelings of love you have when you see your baby for the first time! we love you guys! and congrats again!!!
I just had to congratulate you both. Enjoy your little ones. It took you 9 months what it took me two and a half years to do....have two children. Lucky.
They are beautiful! Thanks for the pictures. Best wishes to everyone. Is there a financial break for two at once or do they just charge double. P.S. If you get a break it's a two-fer.(Uncle John, Aunt Jere).
Congratulations! How sweet and precious they look. They already have Brett wrapped around their tiny fingers. I can tell from that last picture. :) Best wishes.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! They're super cute, and you look so beautiful Stef! I love the names.. I've been trying to talk Tyler into the name Holland for about a year and a half now. He thought I made it up :) Thanks for making the name ever cooler! LOVE YOU GIRL!! Congrats to you too, Brett. Thanks for posting :)
I'm sure your sooo happy their here. Try to enjoy them because they grow up way to fast. Don't hesitate to ask for help from people and sleep when they sleep. Good job Stef!
Congrats, We are happy to hear the good news and glad that everything is great. We can't wait to meet them in person. From the pics it shows an already happy family. Congratulations, let us know when we can bring dinner. Even if it is a year after there birth.
Congratulations Brett and Stefani! The babies are so cute! Wish were were there to hold them. I think my Mom would be happy that these two cuties share her same Birthday.
23 comments:
Congratulations! They are beautiful. Best of wishes to you all.
Yea!!! Stef you are awesome, I can't imagine two at once. Good luck with the first few days and weeks. I can't wait to see more!
Perfect! Congratulations, I am so happy everything went well and that Stef you are super mom carrying them for so long and growing some decent size babies!
Congratulations! They are about the same size as Charlotte (5lbs 5oz) and you had two! THey are darling! I can't wait to hear the birth details. Maybe I can come see them sometime but I know how overwhelmed you are going to be. Good luck!
Wow! Congrats Phirf! That is amazing. I am still working on your gift, but hopefully it will be done soon. I hope you are feeling well.
Wow! That's so amazing that both of those babies were just inside of you! Congrats. I recommend swaddling/ happiest baby on the block.
We're so happy for you.
Holly Sue and Gracie Lue, cute!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for the both of you. Can't wait to meet them in person.
yeah! i just got chills... congratulations! i remember so well, the feelings of love you have when you see your baby for the first time! we love you guys! and congrats again!!!
I just had to congratulate you both. Enjoy your little ones. It took you 9 months what it took me two and a half years to do....have two children. Lucky.
They are beautiful! Thanks for the pictures. Best wishes to everyone. Is there a financial break for two at once or do they just charge double. P.S. If you get a break it's a two-fer.(Uncle John, Aunt Jere).
Congratulations! How sweet and precious they look. They already have Brett wrapped around their tiny fingers. I can tell from that last picture. :) Best wishes.
yeah!!! Congratulations! They are so cute and I hope you are all doing well! Can't wait to see more!
Congrats...so much fun! They are so cute and small! AMAZING.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! They're super cute, and you look so beautiful Stef! I love the names.. I've been trying to talk Tyler into the name Holland for about a year and a half now. He thought I made it up :) Thanks for making the name ever cooler! LOVE YOU GIRL!! Congrats to you too, Brett. Thanks for posting :)
Cute little babies! TWO! WOW! I'm looking for a baby fix ANYTIME! Give your cuz a call & she'll come help ou change some diapers:)
I'm sure your sooo happy their here. Try to enjoy them because they grow up way to fast. Don't hesitate to ask for help from people and sleep when they sleep. Good job Stef!
yay! i am so happy for you guys! they are TINY! best wishes to you both! i can't wait to see them!
CONGRATS!! THey are soooo cute! I'm so gald everything went ok!
Congrats, We are happy to hear the good news and glad that everything is great. We can't wait to meet them in person. From the pics it shows an already happy family. Congratulations, let us know when we can bring dinner. Even if it is a year after there birth.
Congratulations! They are so cute and sweet!
Congratulations!! Welcome to parenthood, it's the best!
OH they are so precious! Congrats! I love their names. I can't wait to hear and see more, but you come first and sleep when you can, I can be patient!
Congratulations Brett and Stefani! The babies are so cute! Wish were were there to hold them. I think my Mom would be happy that these two cuties share her same Birthday.
Post a Comment