Friday, July 31, 2009

Double trouble

Here are just a few recent pictures of the girls. They are gaining weight and doing great!





9 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! That one of them holding each other's pacifiers is too cute! I notice that you have them hold blankets with that thermal material. I remember how attached Jacob got to his blanket. Charlotte hasn't really gotten attached to anything yet (except me!). I really need to find a time to come meet those little ladies!

jjediehl said...

Their shirts say it all "So Cute", what adorable little sweeties!!Don't know how you got that picture of them helping each other with pacifiers. Thanks for sharing. Love, Aunt Jere

dina marie said...

Gosh...pretty dang cute! Love to you all.

BritCosplay said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH! So adorable! i am sure you don't here that do you? you must be so proud!

Mollie Lawrence said...

double trouble? double cuteness! Love it!

Porter Family said...

It was so fun seeing you and the girls. You look AMAZING! Aren't all you girls out there jealous of this skinny mom?!? Anyways, I love you lots. Glad you're doing well.

Jenny said...

Your girls are so so so adorable! I can't wait to meet them when we get back to AZ!

Kyle&Tonya said...

K so I still need to come by I know...it's become a little tricky now that Kyle is working and taking our only car, but I promise one of these days I'm going to come see you! :)

brentanderrin said...

so cute!!!! you are such a good mom already!! i am so impressed with you and how you handle having two! you are awesome! love you and it was so good to see you again... next time we will go somewhere closer to you so we can all stay longer!!!! loves,
errin